ROOT CANAL THERAPY IN KATY, TX
Root Canal Treatment Katy, TX
Contact us at 832-844-2929 for any information related to root canal cost or you want to avail of root canal services.
The root canal is an extremely effective way to treat an infected tooth. Endodontic therapy can not only preserve the tooth but also protect it from further damages. Today, with advanced dental technologies and sedation dentistry, dental procedures have become less complicated. Therefore, getting through a root canal is no more a problem. If a deep tooth cavity is left untreated, it can result in severe dental problems. Reach out to us if you are experiencing the discomforts caused by an infected tooth.
What is the Procedure for Root Canal Treatment?
- The dentist will do an x-ray of the mouth to check if there are any indications of infection around the bone area.
- Then the area around the tooth will be numbed.
- The next step would be to apply a dental dam in that area.
- The dentist will then make a hole in your tooth by drilling it.
- After that, the food particles and the infected nerves will be removed.
- Then space will be filled with a temporary filling.
- Your tooth will be restored with a dental crown after a few days.
Reasons Why a Dental Pulp Can Get Infected
- If dental procedures are repeated.
- Dental trauma.
- Cracked tooth.
- A deep dental cavity.
- If a tooth is chipped.
Why Must an Infected Pulp Be Removed?
- To prevent the tooth from getting completely infected.
- To prevent bacteria formation from increasing.
- To prevent a hole that can appear in the side of the tooth.
What are the Symptoms that May Indicate the Need of Root Canal?
- When gums are inflamed.
- When tooth sensitivity turns into a persistent discomfort.
- The color of your tooth appears dark.
- A persistent boil or a pimple on your gums.
- Cracked, chipped or broken tooth.
- Throbbing toothache.
- If the formation of bacteria multiplies near the nerve tissue.
How Can You Prevent Infected Tooth?
- A proper oral hygiene is essential. So, along with brushing and flossing, don’t forget to scrape your tongue. Remember that your tongue is commonplace for the bacteria to live.
- Balance the pH level in your mouth. Thus, don’t eat much acidic food.
- Avoid smoking.
- Avoid alcohol.
- Don’t skip dental visits.
Don’t keep your infected tooth untreated. Give Floss Dental – Katy, TX a call now at 832-844-2929 to get your mouth checked. We will diagnose the problem and come up with an effective solution to help you get rid of the discomfort that you are experiencing.